Two times a year
Congratulations! We celebrate with the both of you in your decision to marry. We want you to know that here at Capilla Calvario we are committed to assist and guide you in this new time in your lives so that you enjoy the best of what God has for the two of you in this life. It is for this reason that we have the following recommendations:
• All couples that wish to marry in Calvario need to first complete a course in Pre-Marital counseling provided by Calvario.
• In order to register for the pre-marital classes you will need to fill out two questioners (you can download one here or pick a copy up in the church office), one for the each of you. Please fill both of them out completely, place them in an envelope, and turn them into the office. After reviewing your packet, the premarital teacher will contact you to set up an interview.
• Please do not order invitations or sign contracts for wedding arrangements until you have spoken with your counselors and they confirm with you that they believe you are prepared to get married.
• Sexual purity is required. If you have been sexually involved you must now abstain. If you are living together, you must separate. This must take place prior to the first class. This term in none negotiable. We insist on completely honesty.
• We can only support you if we are completely informed. Dishonesty will result in dismissal from the class.
• Both individuals must be at least 18 years of age.
• It is very important that all homework is completed before class.